chevron

Monday, February 6, 2012

Inside My Make-up Bag

Alissa inspired me to do my own make-up bag post. I love seeing what kind of make-up my friends, Alissa, and my Mom use. It always makes me want to try new products!



1. My make-up bag is from Victoria Secret

2. Visine A eye drops. I use these every morning to wake up my tired, red eyes. They also take the redness out of pimples.

3. Sephora eye shadow in Exciting Safari.

4. Lorac Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Superstar

5. Styli-Style flat eye liner pencil in Berlin

6. Sephora eye lash curler

7. Sephora eye brow/lash brush to separate my lashes before mascara and smooth my brows

8. Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara in Blackest Black

9. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer spf 20 in Porcelain.

10. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Light Golden

11. Bare Minerals Bisque in 1B to cover up any marks/pimples

12. Body Shop bronzer stick (Shade 01)

13. Tweezer Man tweezers

1 comment:

  1. oops i forgot my eye lash curler. and i didn't know you used that bronzer stick!

    ReplyDelete