chevron

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

It's officially Girl Scout Cookie season!! My two favorites are Thin Mints and Somoas. I actually don't think I've even tried the other ones. Thin Mints and Somoas are enough to keep me happy!


I've been on the look out for Girl Scouts selling cookies at my local Walmart and Kroger, but unfortunately, I have yet to come across any. I went on the Girl Scout website and found a tool where you can put in your zip code and the site will tell you where and when Girl Scouts will be selling cookies (http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/). They aren't selling cookies in my area until Febuary 24th. I don't know if I can wait that long. In the meantime, I might just have to buy these Girl Scout Cookie ice cream flavors to hold me over.




Yum!

I came across these Girl Scout Cookie lip balm made by Lip Smackers at Walmart last weekend. I totally forgot about Lip Smackers! I had a huge collection. I would have gone crazy over these!


What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavor? Have you gotten your hands on any cookies yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment