chevron

Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Golden Globe Dresses

Last night, the Golden Globes aired. While I find the actual award show boring, I love to look at all the stars' dresses the next day. This year, I found a photo album on people.com that uploaded the stars' pictures as they arrived, so I followed along and picked out my favorite dresses. Here are my top ten dresses of the night, starting with my favorite.
1. Julie Bowen. I thought she looked so pretty. I absolutely love her light pink delicate dress and the little added flair of sequins on the shoulders. I think her retro hair completes the look nicely.

2. Debra Messing. Even though this is just a black dress, I think the details and ruffles are gorgeous. She looks great in it!

3. Kate Beckingsale. Her dress is sparkly and simple, which is one of my favorite looks. She looks great in it too. She followed along with the major trend of the night: light pink/nude colored dresses.

4. Elle Macpherson. Here another light pink dress, but with a twist. She went a little more daring and interesting with the tulle.

5. Charlize Theron. Yet another light pink frock...she made it stand out with the short, ruffle section.

6. Jessica Alba. She looked great in this light purple dress embellished with delicate detailing.

7. Michelle Williams. I tend to go for more classic looks, but Michelle Williams stood out to me. Her dress is unique and different from the others. It not something I would choose, but I think she rocked it and looked great. Plus her pixie hair cut is adorable!

8. Shaliene Woodley. The girl from Secret Life of the American Teenager! Haha. Apparently she is in a major movie with George Clooney and was nominated. I thought her dress was classic and pretty.

9. Evan Rachel Wood. I really do not like her, but I think her dress is interesting. I like the dark green, emerald color and the intense detailing. It looks like her train is made of peacock feathers.

10. Jenna Dewson. I absolutely love the color of her dress, but I just wish it wasn't so see through at the legs! I takes away from the classiness of it.


What was your favorite dress of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment