chevron

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Highlights

The start of 2012 got me thinking about my year in 2011, so I thought I would put together some of my favorite moments of the year. I didn't realize what a fun and busy year it had been until I started going through pictures. Here are my highlights of 2011 in chronological order!
Kicked off the new year by celebrating Jess' 21st birthday in January.

Went to Atlanta during the first week in March for spring break with Alissa.

Celebrating Mardi Gras with Alissa during break. Went to Chattanooga for the second part of break to spend some time with my best friend Rachel.


Anna's 21st birthday in March.

A weekend visit to Atlanta to see Alissa during the first week in April.

Easter at home with Justin and Benny.

Sarah's 21st birthday celebration in April. Dressed up for a college event in April.




Rachel and Hilary visited NJ for a week in May.

New York City trip with the girls to kick off the summer in May.


Lots of beach trips during my summer at home, including two visits from Alissa and one from Justin.

Road trip to Indianapolis for a weekend in August.

A late August Phillies-Reds game in Cincinnati.

Labor Day fireworks with friends.

Craving pumpkins at Beth's house in Columbus.

A fun afternoon at the Yellowsprings street fair in early October.

Celebrating Halloween as Kim Kardashian, stuffed butt and all.

Running my second 5k at the end of October.

Celebrating my 22nd birthday in December.

Christmas with my family was a great way to end the year!


Looking forward (and kind of nervous) for what 2012 has in store. I'll be graduating from college and starting my first real nursing job. Hope its as great as 2011!

2 comments:

  1. thanks! you should recap yours too. it was fun to look through all the pictures from year!

    ReplyDelete