chevron

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Classy Cheetah Print

After stripes, my favorite print to wear is cheetah. I remember in elementary school wearing a velvet black jumper with a cheetah top and a matching velvet cheetah headband. My obsession started early. My mom encouraged my infatuation with cheetah, but made sure I didn't go over the top. My mom is probably one of the classiest dressers I know. Alissa and I got our sense of style from her and strive to maintain her classiness. Here are some of the ways I wear cheetah without looking trashy.
Cheetah flats are such an easy way to incorporate a little fun into an everyday outfit. This is the exact pair I have from Target. I keep the rest of my outfit simple and throw on these shoes to spice it up.



Cheetah print scarves are another great way to wear just a little bit of animal print with an everyday outfit.

Cheetah flats and scarves are good statement accessories, while a cheetah cardigan is more of the focus of the outfit. I just got a cheetah sweater from the Loft for Christmas and love it!



These are some looks from two of my favorite fashion blogs: Kendi Everyday and Cupcakes and Cashmere. I haven't purchased an animal print skirt or dress yet, but I think these outfits are a great example of a fun, classy take on cheetah.


How do you wear animal print?

1 comment: